- Graduating high school or Cégep in Canada in the 2020/2021 academic year
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Plan to enroll in an eligible STEM program at one of our partner universities
- Meet the following criteria:
- Academic excellence, AND
- Leadership, charisma and creativity.
Strong consideration will be given to students with financial need.
- Be entrepreneurial-minded and intend to pursue a career in one or more of the following focus areas:
- Entrepreneurship and business enterprise;
- Applied scientific research.
We are NOT considering students who:
- Focus on activism (environmental/political/societal)
- Intend to become a practicing physician and/or medical researcher (e.g. Doctor, Dentist, Nurse, Psychologist, Pharmacist, Optometrist, etc.)
- Intend to become a Professor and conduct theoretical research
Nomination deadline is January 27, 2021