• Graduating high school or cégep in Canada in the 2022/2023 academic year
• Canadian citizen or permanent resident
• Plan to enroll in an eligible STEM program at one of our partner universities
• Meet the following criteria
1. Academic excellence, AND
2. Leadership, charisma and creativity.
Strong consideration will be given to students with financial need.
• Be entrepreneurial-minded and intend to pursue a career in one or more of the following focus areas:
C. Entrepreneurship and business enterprise;
D. Applied scientific research.
We are NOT considering students who:
• Focus on activism (environmental/political/societal)
• Intend to become a practicing physician and/or medical researcher (e.g. Doctor, Dentist, Nurse, Psychologist, Pharmacist, Optometrist, etc.)
• Intend to become a Professor and conduct theoretical research
Nomination deadline is January 31, 2023